TFL CrossFit’s Box Rules!
- Show up on time: Practice technique, be consistent, do not talk while the coach is, listen to your coaches and learn new things!
- Leave your EGO at the door: CrossFit is humbling to everyone! Nuff Said!!!
- Support your fellow Crossfitters: We are a community first. When it sucks for one trust us it sucks for everyone. Make sure you support those who are still working after you have finished.
- Let the coaches coach: While support is great, leave the coaching to the coaches. They are experienced and love what they do. They do not love when you try to do their job.
- If you are unsure, ASK!: Our coaches are always here for you. Questions will help eliminate confusion and keep yourself and others safe.
- Don’t do stupid things: Proper Technique, Consistency and Intensity lead to decreased injuries so listen to your coaches. And if you do have an injury, please tell your coach before you start class.
- Don’t cheat your reps: Nobody likes that and your only hurting yourself
- Only put your stuff away when we are all done: Our athletes think of TFL as their own. If you see something on the ground pick it up, keep chalk in the bucket, Leave the place like you found it.
- Have Fun: While our classes are serious, work as hard as you can and have fun! That’s one of the things that makes us different.